- 2019-10-10: We now detect if you prefer dark theme and automatically display that. Also make the cookie storing your theme preference last a full year.
- 2019-10-10: Also the page now looks worse in IE11. You've made your bed.
- 2019-07-24: Published Chrome extension.
- 2019-07-24: Have I mentioned that there's a Twitter account?
On the front page or the calendar, you can use the ?bare query string parameter to get a page without any buttons or extraneous decorations, ideal for, say, Azure DevOps dashboard widgets.
Use https://whatsprintis.it/calendar/(year)/(month) to go directly to the calendar for that month.
- Make a request to https://whatsprintis.it that accepts "application/json" and you'll get JSON back. If that seems like too much work, you can also use the ?json query string parameter.
- Use https://whatsprintis.it/on/(year)/(month)/(day) to find out what sprint falls on the given date.
- Use https://whatsprintis.it/sprint/(sprint) to find out the dates of the given sprint (and its component weeks).
Hey Siri, what sprint is it?
Chrome (and Edgium) extension is available here. This extension replaces your new tab page with one that shows what sprint is it.
There's a a Twitter account.